… to my step-mother:
- Tinkerbelle: Mormor, what are you doing?
- Mormor: I’m putting on make-up so I look beautiful. Would you like some?
- Tinkerbelle: No, thank you. I’m already beautiful.
… to my sister, her mummy:
- Tinkerbelle (standing by the window, watching the rain): Cracking gooseberries! It’s raining hard.
- Mummy: ????????
- Tinkerbelle: Mummy, can I say ‘Shagging gooseberries?’
- Mummy (trying to keep a straight face): No.
Ah, I miss that little girl. Only three weeks now until I see them all. Can’t wait.